6.15.2010

Movie Review

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE is full of The Beatles songs. Jude comes to America from Riverpool to look for his father. Then, he meets Max and falls in love with Max's sister, Lucy. However, their love does not last so long. Max is urged on the Vietnam War. Jude and Lucy break up and Jude comes back to Riverpool...

If you love The Beatles it would be one of your favorite movies. On the whole of the movie, I felt it was a bit gloomy, but it was also romantic. I think it's touching and kind of a heart-warming movie. I want you to enjoy the wordl of The Beatles songs, so you should watch it!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I don't know the Beatles so much but I want to watch the movie to know the Beatles.

    返信削除
  2. I want to check it out because this movie is like a heart-warming and I love The Beatles songs!

    返信削除