6.14.2010

The Simpsons Movie



One movie I want to see is The Simpsons Movie. Here are some reviews.

rayato from Puerto Rico: "Really don't want to give any spoilers so I'll just say if you're a Simpsons fan: you will love this movie. And if you agree that the Simpsons lost their edge, you will be pleasantly surprised as was I."

Merklin from United Kingdom: "The simpsons movie is witty,fast paced, touching, hugely entertaining and most importantly: laugh out loud funny.And if your a simpsons fan who's loved every episode , thats all you'll need from it...A simpsons movie in the early nineties (when the show was in its prime) would have been better, but the very , very , very funny one we have here in '07 works just fine. Funny stuff."

They say it is very hilarious and woth watching. Based on these reviews, I want to see it more!

1 件のコメント:

  1. This movie seems so interesting. I want to check it out!!

    Shiori Suzuki

    返信削除